Old September 20th 19, 11:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Micro Change I Fear

On Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 12:08:46 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, September 16, 2019 at 5:42:30 AM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote on 16/09/2019 7:19 AM:
Warmer air microns get stronger.They can kill you in 7 days.Global
warming I can live with.Fact is I predicted it 17 years ago here,Look
it up.Keep in mind my "Heavy Air Therory'is 16 years old.bert

Has anybody with a reputation agreed with your "Heavy Air Therory"
(spelling error noted!!), Herbert??

--
Daniel

Yes Daniel its getting more and more accepted.I have posted it here for over 16 years.Earth warming up is the energy to create bigger storms.More water in the air gives it weight. Speed of wind + Heavy water =Force We see that in the great wet hurricanes.Ilived in Florida for 22 years. Water does the greatest damage.Coffins come to the surface and float down the streets of Tampa .Water is not fit to drink.Microbes love the swampy dirt.bert

I was hearing that Florida has the six cities in the USA where it is most likely for a pedestrian to get run over in the street!

Double-A