Old November 24th 07, 01:33 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.chem,sci.physics.fusion,sci.astro,sci.med
David Wright

Default REAL ALCHEMY Within BIOLOGY

On Nov 20, 6:37 pm, Jim wrote:
wrote:
7
BIOLOGICAL ALCHEMY

ANOTHER Form of COLD FUSION

ALTERNATIVE Heavy Element Creation in Universe

A very simple experiment can demonstrate (PROVE)
the FACT of "BIOLOGICAL TRANSMUTATIONS" (reactions like

I've heard about this for a while now. Where can I find an GOOD source
of information on this topic?

Jim

http://books.google.com/books?id=FD_hHQAACAAJ
The Secret Life of Plants - Google Book Search

That's not a good source, it's just where McIlwaine got it.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Saddam Hussein was a bad man, connected with some incredibly dangerous
people: Cheney, Rumsfeld, George Galloway." -- Marcus Brigstocke