Old December 7th 05, 10:36 AM posted to alt.radio.satellite,alt.satellite.gps,sci.astro.satellites.visual-observe,uk.sci.astronomy

Default Satellite tracking software

"James Hill" jay ay undaskor hill on microsoft's hot mail dottcomm system
wrote in message

"Martin" wrote in message

"Tom Rauschenbach" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 10:20:40 -0800, balt wrote:

Salut Philippe

what do you think is missing? I'm always open for suggestions.

How about making it run on a real operating system ?

What you still have a Commodore Amiga?

I've still got two of them, in varying guises. An A1200 in a PC desktop
box (with PS2 Keyboard) and an old A500 (1.3). They were damn fine
machines with an excellent OS. All my earlier coursework was done on the
A1200! )

Cheers,
Jim

These PC V Mac debates pale in compasison to the Amiga V Atari ST debates of
old. Many a good argument there. Must admit I love the old Amiga, although
being able to buy a new PC these days and run my old software is something
all these newbie's to computing take for granted. As an owner, of a Vic 20,
Atari 800, Commodore 128, Amiga then finally a PC the cost of buying new
software each time was murder!

Martin