Old October 4th 04, 01:53 PM
Pete Lynn

"Herb Schaltegger" wrote in message
news:herb.schaltegger-

And it's not just menstruation. Ask anyone who works in a crisis
monitoring center, an ER or a birthing center at a decent-sized
hospital how the phases of the moon affect their work.

I have heard that in tight social groupings, menstruations fall into
phase with the alpha female, do not ask me how that works. Though it
might promote monogamy and encourage all the men to go off hunting once
a month. Hunting, fishing, etc., is effected by the moon... Also, in
the old days, a full moon enabled a degree of nocturnal behaviour.
Conceivably, all sorts of weird moon related evolutionary mechanisms
might occur, it beats me.

Pete.