Old February 13th 13, 05:40 PM posted to sci.space.station
David Spain

Default Buzz meaningless words

On 2/12/2013 3:43 AM, Brian Gaff wrote:
Is it me or are [meaningless] words like stakeholders taking over from things
that mean anything lately?
They missed out Inform and mission statement here, but got most of the
others in, Overarching is now mainstream and they [forgot] that one too!

Brian

My favorite excerpt:

The plan
is based on a four-pillar system of goals to ensure NASA investments
optimize the benefits of key stakeholders, other U.S. government
agencies, the private sector and the national economy.

Besides other US Government agencies, the private sector and the
national economy what are the other "key stakeholders" besides NASA?
Should that comma have been a colon? ...

"...to ensure NASA investments are optimized both within NASA and for
the benefit of the other key stakeholders: other U.S. government
agencies, the private sector and the national economy..."

*sigh* the fact that I can improve on Doublespeak is troubling to me....

Dave "doubleplusminus good" Spain