Old June 20th 08, 07:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

On Jun 20, 5:28*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Will be getting hotter and hotter. Best not to measure heat index. **80F
at 8am will hit 95F at 4pm * I have to predict tornadoes for central
Florida over the weekend. *all conditions tell me this. * *Every day a
Walgreens gets robbed. * We now live in desperate times. It is a bad
time not to have any money when prices are so high. Go figure *Bert

Sunny here and should get up into the mid 80's this afternoon. Walked
to the library early to keep from getting baked on the way back. Rain
should cool things off tomorrow.

Why doesn't the government publish the infation index anymore? I
remember back around 1980, it would be in the headlines as 12%. Now I
think they're afraid to publish it.

Double-A