Old June 19th 08, 02:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

That light air is weighing me down, BEERTbrain! lmao!

No rain yet.

Saul Levy

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 08:22:05 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

My prediction of storm was right on the money for Daytona Beach and
Orlando. They got 60mph winds and 2 inches of rain,but no tornadoes hit
ground. Today again bad weather for these same areas. Right now its
80F at 8am and will hit 93F by 4 pm. At 5am a big crash on I-4. Again
tying up traffic. Would like to hear from nightbat on flood conditions
in Indiana. Iowa seems to be under water. Cactus Saul could be right
"Arizona might be the safest state. It has very light air bert