Old October 7th 17, 03:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default Fall in Gresham

"Double-A" AA wrote:
"I just bought a pair of Nikes at the Flea Market. But I can't
help but feeling someone must of stolen them off the shelf
at REI. Oh well, I didn't steal them. But they were a steal!",
so said....

Double-A", AA, , "Abner Afterduft"
( = Yiddish for "Asshole Aroma") who is a homeless bum & a
mooch who lives in his car, like Glazier does, since Abner
is an "Alcoholic Addict" & a Judeo-Nazi, and he is not only
Glazier's "Ass Angel", but also Bert's "Asshole Ambassador",
"Anal Advocate" & "Aberrant Analyst" & the "Double-Asshole"
of http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig, and
Abner yearns and prays to become like Glazier,... & Abner
also wanted hanson to stop posting & be dead, like Hate
monger Glazier does, to whom

Abner daily sucks up to, since there is a scatological homoerotic
attraction factor involved between Bert & Abner, ever since Glazier
promised to bequeath Glazier's stinky Van and that Pail which...

Bert ****s into, to Abner, who in his DT flash-backs observes the
motions of a Dingleberry swinging between Abner's legs, as he
hallucinates to be "right on the money", of which Abner has none,
but sustains himself on his dumpster-diver-diet, or for crumbs that
Abner mooches & begs from geriatric Bag-ladies that are on food-
stamps, just like Abner himself who feels to be rightfully entitled to...

yet, Abner sees himself as a Jewish Supremacist & as a Marxist
Communist Bolshevik Anarchist & said "Better Red the dead" in
his http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017 to which he
now added to impress & defend his Idol & Master SwineBert, that
Glazier has "greater accomplishments than most others in this
group could claim." ... --------- ahahahaha... AHAHAHA