Old February 16th 10, 06:12 PM posted to sci.physics.electromag,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.chem
Magnetic

Default People, you will be killed in a several days by CERN physicists.

On Feb 16, 4:03*pm, Dirk Bruere at NeoPax
wrote:
Magnetic wrote:
CENR leader and other criminals do not come to my town. You are banned
here forever, not depending from the results of the LHC experiment.

Between Mars and Jupiter there was a planet, which was probably
exploded with the help of collider. Now there is an asteroid belt
there.

In a week or slightly more CERN physicists can transform the Earth
into new asteroid belt.
In a billion years your remnants will drop at the decks of Venues
pirates.

Somebody asks: “Ivan, how does a magnetic hole turn a whole planet
into an asteroid belt?”

Magnetic hole grows by millions times more rapidly than black hole. It
captures protons, ruins them onto x-bosons and positrons, swallows x-
bosons and becomes bigger; eject positrons, releasing the energy,
which is equivalent to 1/3 of rest energy of proton per each act of
induced proton decay.
Let’s suppose that magnetic hole had already ruined the hundredth part
of the Earths internal core. Then the external core of the Earth will
receive the energy in the form of heat Q = (M/(3*100))*c^2. This heat
will transform the internal core’s matter from liquid state into hot
plasma. The pressure of this plasma will be so great that the Earth’s
radius will grow with acceleration. The thickness of the Earth’s
mantle and crust will become smaller. At last Earth’s surface will be
torn on peaces and start into cosmos. These filaments will be
accelerated further by plasma wind, occurring from the central region
there the magnetic hole continue to capture the rarefying plasma
matter.
I can say without any computation that about of 1/100 of Earths matter
will be captured by magnetic hole; 1/10 of Earths matter will form the
new asteroid belt; the rest of Earth’s matter will leave the Solar
system with high velocity in the form of hot plasma.
If magnetic hole will be captured by the solar magnetic field, then
the Sun will undergo an explosion as supernova or several successive
explosions as nova.
From the other had, it is not excluded, that the magnetic hole will be
thrown out from the Solar system by magnetic forces, soon after the
Earth collaptical explosion.
In a billion years your remnants will drop at the decks of Venues
pirates, if you will be happy to enter into that 1/10 of Earth’s
matter, which had formed the new asteroid belt.

. . .
3. Explosions of oil and gas pipes, leading to Europe.
. . .
I would be performed the third point, but I have no sufficient money
and time to buy explosives and to hire performers.

Somebody wrote: “Ivan, take a credit in a bank”.

It is better to stole a huge tractor; catch a tube by a still rope and
broke the tube. Let they froze a little there in Europe, let they seat
without an electricity light a little, - may by they get a brain a
little into their empty heads.

. . .

There were even Nobel Prize winners, who had said about the dangers
from collider particle collisions. They were also unable to stop the
LHC experiment.

Somebody asks: “Who?”

Here is a quote from the bottom of the pagehttp://www.lhcfacts.org/

Quote:
Nobel winning scientist Frank Wilczek recently joked
(paraphrase) “If this does cause the end of the world, I will not only
be very surprised but very embarrassed!”
I would say “If the Earth will survive the 7 TeV (per article)
experiment at head-on colliders, I will be surprised, because I give
30% on survival and 70% on explosion. If we survive at 3.5 TeV
experiment I will not be surprised, not be embarrassed, because I give
at these energies 50/50 probabilities.

In any case the crime is already committed. Criminals will be
criminals forever, not depending from the results of the experiment,
because they had already risked by our lives, and they continue to
threaten the humanity survival. I decla “CERN leaders and other LHC
promoters, do not come to my town. You are my first enemies forever,
and I can not give any guarantee that you will survive here.”

I think at this point even Brad Guth is backing off in embarrassment

--
Dirk

People, you will be killed in a several days by CERN physicists.

Ivan.