Old March 22nd 05, 06:47 PM
Eric Chomko

Scott Hedrick ) wrote:

: Eric Chomko wrote:
:
: You'd probably miss with a shotgun as well. And I wouldn't advise
: shooting
: a shotgun into a barrel. But that's just me.

: My dad had some long-distance friends over many years ago. They started
: having fun with a shotgun. One of them shot a bucket of drywall mud, which
: promptly exploded.

: Drywall fell from that tree for years afterwards.

Where is Jeff Foxworthy when you need him? Because that sounds like the
makings of a 'redneck' joke if I ever heard one!

"You might be a redneck, if you shoot drywall mud buckets just to see it
rain gypsum for years afterward."

Eric