Old May 15th 04, 12:13 AM
OM

On Fri, 14 May 2004 13:50:25 -0500, Pat Flannery
wrote:

A&W or Shasta Cream Soda with vodka...not bad at all.

....First off, A&W should only be drunk if it comes from the tap. A&W
in can is fatal if consumed, and from the plastic bottle it can cause
blindness.

....As for Shasta, we used to get that down here, but since Sam's went
their own cola route we get theirs. It's not bad, but doesn't mix well
with any sort of alcohol.

....And then there's Frostie. It's being sold again for about a buck a
bottle now, but they also went the corn syrup route. It's not worth
it.

And then of course there was the Brandy Alexander Imperials:
Remy Martin Cognac, Dom Perignon Champagne, Hagen-Daz ice cream with
grated Godiva chocolate on it, topped by a macadamia nut. Very
good....and very expensive.

....Oh great, someone else who likes that "gee, let's mix our lousy
champange with a fruit punch and see if anyone bites when we claim
it's the next 'in' thing!" crap that Remy's putting out these days.
Between that and HQ, nobody better complain about my mixtures again.

....As for Godiva, the white choc liquore is pretty good, but a bit
more expensive than I'm willing to dish out these days. $50 a bottle
is too much for someone who has to drink 2-3 times more than most to
stay buzzed due to his ability to process alcohol faster than most.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr