Old July 26th 03, 03:30 AM
Brad Guth

Default Absconding ISS to Venus L2 (VL2), whatever the radiation

Bad Astronomy Bulletin Board http://www.badastronomy.com/phpBB
Discuss Bad Astronomy here!

That's sort of hard to do that if "You have been banned from this
forum"

Apparently "GUTH Venus has become way too hot for even Bad Astronomy".
However, this is what I first posted that obviously blew their fuse;

Subject/title: "Venus supports other life NOT as we know it"

In spite of my dyslexia and inabilities to tollerate those solely
intent upon destroying whatever's not there idea; first of all, this
topic is not of any mere idea, it's not a conjecture based upon
another black hole of nothingness, but of what can be seen unless
you're restricted to braille format, as there's been life NOT as we
know it and perhaps (most likely) surviving on Venus and, I sincerely
believe we (that's you and I) can sufficiently prove that point, at
least a whole lot better off than you or I can prove we've been to and
walked on the moon.
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/update-187.htm

Perhaps it had a little something to do with my space radiation page
that's not exactly favorable for supporting those Apollo missions:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/space-radiation.htm

or regarding the Boeing/TRW ABL laser cannon thing, taking practice
shots at a certain shuttle:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/boeing/trw.htm

or of what other has been recently added and improved that's stashed
away on my good old update page:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/update-187.htm