Old December 29th 20, 09:12 PM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default The Gravitational Wave Fraud and the Gullible World

A few hours ago there was an interview with Rainer Weiss, one of LIGO's godfathers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usvDJWiFVQg&t=1026s

I placed this text in the concomitant chat:

"The speed of light is VARIABLE AS PER NEWTON, which implies that Einstein's spacetime does not exist and neither do gravitational waves (ripples in spacetime)."

They immediately blocked my participation in the chat and, after the interview, disabled the chat replay altogether. But they are unable to delete my two comments in youtube (for now).

See mo https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev

Pentcho Valev