Old August 6th 19, 11:30 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default Where is this located?

In article ,
says...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishop_Airlock_Module
Apparently this is being launched on the next Dragon flight.
But I'm curious where it will be berthed.

Anyone know.

Picture shows it attached to the axial CBM on a Node:

http://nanoracks.com/nanoracks-adds-...ce-to-airlock/

It's the dome shaped thing on the axial CBM port. That's really all it
is. You open the CBM hatch, load this thing up with nano-satellites,
close the CBM hatch, undo the CBM attachment (motorized bolts), then use
the SSRMS to grab the dome shaped thing and aim it the other way for
satellite deployment.

Jeff