Old June 21st 18, 07:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default You can see any star from across the universe...

On Friday, June 8, 2018 at 3:26:49 AM UTC-7, Whisper wrote:
On 8/06/2018 2:32 PM, Daniel60 wrote:
Whisper wrote on 07/06/18 23:07:
On 7/06/2018 10:56 PM, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Thursday, June 7, 2018 at 7:23:37 AM UTC-5, Whisper wrote:
On 7/06/2018 2:08 AM, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, June 6, 2018 at 10:27:23 AM UTC-5, casagi wrote:
Our understandings may differ, but we can relate to a concept of the
universe, as demonstrated right here. Infinite by a kind of
extrapolated induction, but understandable in that sense. I'm
comfortable with the infinite character of the universe, even if
it is
difficult or impossible to visualize.

What I find much more difficult or unreasonable, is the Big Bang
concept. It seems to be based on the assumption, that the current
apparent increasing distances between galaxies, can be assume
constant
and extrapolated back 13.8 biillion years. Can anyone really believe
for e.g. that all the galaxies just spranf from a single point ? !

At the rate the galaxies are moving away from one another they must
have been together at some point about 10-15 billion years ago.

Faulty logic.

Millions of scientists world wide do not think so.

Most scientists admit they know **** all about the universe.

Correct!! But they would still know many times more than any of us,
here, I would expect!!

Four fifths of **** all is still **** all.

---
https://www.avg.com