Old May 5th 18, 09:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default There are Many Space Cadets from Other Planets Already on Earth.

On Friday, May 4, 2018 at 3:07:18 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, April 30, 2018 at 3:05:54 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, April 30, 2018 at 2:17:42 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, April 13, 2018 at 7:10:28 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
They have the potential to advance our technology a thousand years.

They want something in return.All we got to offer is bad microbes.I could give them shingles.They knowall about MSP and my PFM. I have a feeling there trip was a one way trip.They should have stayed on their planet,and eat fruit,sex,and TV Bert

You can't give them shingles, but you might give them chicken pox!

Double-A

Either way they die a bad death.We gave it to American Indians.For aleins Earth is not a winner.They knew this would be their threat.It is common sense.They came anyway.Still the moon or Mars is a safer place by far Bert

Universes are microbe inhabited.In reality they kill billions more than all other hazards of space. Aliens can travel for years to get to a new solar system only to die from chicken pox in two weeks.Sad but reality Bert