Old May 1st 18, 03:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

Default There are Many Space Cadets from Other Planets Already on Earth.

On Monday, April 30, 2018 at 2:17:42 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, April 13, 2018 at 7:10:28 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
They have the potential to advance our technology a thousand years.

They want something in return.All we got to offer is bad microbes.I could give them shingles.They knowall about MSP and my PFM. I have a feeling there trip was a one way trip.They should have stayed on their planet,and eat fruit,sex,and TV Bert

they got their asses, collectively , kicked off so they had to come here and stay. now we have that problem. oh well. TV , Sex and drink sounds fun