Old April 21st 18, 12:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Hagar's new tool.

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
snip

The water used to brew that **** beer you drink comes right out of the
Mississippi. The inlet for Bush is not far from the outlet for the Metro
Sewer District. Yes, there was a time we could drink from rivers and
streams. But the likes of Pruitt let corporate American dump all kinds of
**** into it that mother nature never intended.

*** well, one just cannot make am innately stupid hillbilly intelligent.
The Bud I drink is brewed in Fairfield. Ca, I have been through the
bewery way back in the 70s and it is one of the cleanest places I have
ever seen, barring a hospital. Secondly, the Liberal ****head EPA brigade
is foaming at the mouth to catch anyone who violates the very strict CA
environmental laws, including the purity of the water that goes into ANY
beer brewed in CA. But I know ... it is all Trump's fault.He's playing you
Mid West retards like an orchestra of fine tuned Strads ... all that's
missing is Hillary barking like a dog. I was hoping that recent dialogs
would convince me that you did have some human qualities, but alas,
it was not to be. Make America Great Again !!!!! Thank you Donald for
beating the Liberal Retard !!!