Old June 2nd 16, 10:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Light rain this morning. Now overcast, calm, and 65F as of 1:45 PM PDT here in Gresham. Expecting warmer tomorrow, and then three digit temperatures for the weekend as global warming really starts kicking in!

Lunch with Kim yesterday at the Buffet. She is beginning to plot how we could open a Korean restaurant!

I got the TV I brought home from the locker all hooked up to the converter box. The picture is clearer and brighter than the one I was using before! Now I can watch my favorite shows: Law and Order, Blue Bloods, maybe even the The X-Files!

The Portland school kids can't get a break! First lead was found in their drinking fountain, and mow radon gas has been found in 6 Portland Schools! Makes me thankful I don't have kids!

Double-A