Old January 27th 08, 01:18 PM posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
john p davies

Default Canon 350D Raw image download

Hi Dave,
Thanks for your reply. Yes, I did both with the same result. All jpeg
taken with this camera can be downloaded with no fuss. I am confused!

jpd
In article h4Umj.3495$fs4.2244@trnddc02, David Nakamoto
writes
john p davies wrote:
Hi Group,

I have taken some images with my Canon DSLR in RAW mode but find that
I am unable to download them to my computer. The error message I get
with Windows is that there are no images on the camera, but they are
clearly there because I can see them in playback view on the camera
screen. Even the supplied Canon software cannot see them! Does any one
have some suggestions, please?
Thanks,

jpd

Sounds like something broke. I assume you hooked the camera directly
to the computer, and/or took the memory card out of the camera and
hooked it directly to the computer?

--- Dave

--
john p davies