Old February 21st 06, 01:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Don't MAKE me come DOWN there!

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 15:50:36 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

It didn't look like him for a minute, then I realized that the
caterpillar
crawled off his lip, I guess during soc-sex!

HJ
It didn't look like him? Remember David Icke: Shapeshifters ;.)
C.

I'll be Art looks good dressed up like the **** he is.

HJ

Did you learn this one in Sunday school, false Christian gay lamer?

Good come back ****!

Just keep digging your hole deeper, hypocrite.

I just started digging, jizz slurper!

HJ

Official Head giver of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy
Official Agent of Defecation
Co-Winner, alt.(f)laming faggot War, December 2005

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Have patience. First I shall deal with the State of Oregon
and County of Josephine, Then the AFAB, government/media
disinformation Agents with whom you conspire to libel me and my
family. Your time will come."
-- Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, usenet "christ"

"Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic, coming
from
someone who obviously has no understanding of what a signature is. Tell

me,
Haslam, do you sign your checks as 'Can't you show a little restraint?'"
-- David Tholen, Clueless Newbie of the Month, February 2003