Old December 15th 18, 07:13 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
palsing[_2_]

Default Let's Photograph Comet 46P Wirtanen

On Friday, December 14, 2018 at 9:37:24 PM UTC-8, StarDust wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycoIAH7uuaI

Interesting!
It's overcast here in the Bay Area, so no comet for me the next few days!

I grew up in Oakland, though high school, so I know all about 'overcast' there!

I came to San Diego for college and never went back... the local desert is a wonderful place to go observing, it is fairly reliable all year long. Not many places can make this claim, as far as I know :)