Old March 5th 18, 10:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Andromeda is going to collide with us. Save the Milky Way!

On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 1:16:13 PM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 3:03:05 PM UTC-6, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 5:31:46 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
It is a vast and very populated galaxy. We don't want to die!

Odds are it will miss us.

I'm certainly not waiting until the last minute to find out! And for the dummies that think we will all be long dead so it doesn't matter...no...life continues.

By the it happens, we should have the technology to get to the Triangulum Galaxy in plenty of time.

Double-A