Old March 8th 05, 10:18 AM
Jonathan Thornburg -- remove -animal to reply

Ari wrote:
How does Relativity account for the stability of the planetary orbits
if the speed of gravity is not inifinite, as in Newtonian Dynamics?

If our esteemed moderators will permite the self-promotion, I answered
a somewhat similar question in this newsgroup about 4.5 years ago, and
that answer is in the s.p.r. archives at
http://www.lns.cornell.edu/spr/2000-09/msg0028127.html

ciao,

--
-- "Jonathan Thornburg -- remove -animal to reply"
Max-Planck-Institut fuer Gravitationsphysik (Albert-Einstein-Institut),