Old August 8th 13, 02:11 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Martha Adams

Default CO2 as a universal construction material

On 8/7/2013 7:01 AM, Fred J. McCall wrote:
wrote:

On Wednesday, August 7, 2013 6:03:01 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wednesday, August 7, 2013 1:29:11 AM UTC-4, wrote:

And Mookie mooks on, making a mookery of intelligent thought.

I like his chemistry and math *much* better than the above wordplay,
because getting to Mars is a thing we need to *do* not game around with.

I do have a problem on one point, however. The CO2 atmosphere pressure
on Mars is about what you see in a white neon sign (using CO2) which
says to me, the supply on Mars of CO2 is small. As soon as you begin
doing anything major, the pressure of what remains will fall, which
brings in a host of problems including that of landing on Mars from
interplanetary altitude and speed.

Titeotwawki -- Martha Adams [Wed 2013 Aug 07]