Old November 28th 18, 11:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default BH with Orbiting White dwarf

On Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 1:42:16 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 9:29:44 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I think BH is three times more dense. Still their relative time must be a year to a second with Earth's time.I trying to think of a time that goes back into past time.Back to the future can only be done in a movie.Bert

Three White dwarfs in close orbit equal one BH.This was reality 18 billion LYs ago.Density was in the further back in time.Matter is losing thinning out as I type Bert

To make a black hole the three white dwarves have to die first. And you will have to get everyone off of the orbiting planets.