Old July 4th 13, 09:15 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default Chapt24 the cosmic abundance and distribution of chemical elements#1623 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Chapt24 the cosmic abundance and distribution of chemical elements #1623 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Alright the below two posts were in 2011 and now is 2013. Not much has changed with Dirac New Radioactivities as the main mechanism of growth throughout the Cosmos. Of course Dirac's New Radioactivities is opposed to the Big Bang theory and the Nebular Dust Cloud theory.

It is only a matter of time before Dirac's New Radioactivities is reported and accepted. It probably has already been discovered, only not reported for fear of a backlash by other scientists who would suppress such a report.

Newsgroups: sci.physics, sci.astro, sci.math
From: Archimedes Plutonium
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 22:12:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Chapt24 Cosmic abundance and distribution of the chemical elements

Chapter 24
Subject: chapt24 the cosmic distribution of chemical elements as a
diffraction
Â*pattern
Â*If you look in the book:
Halliday & Resnick textbook PHYSICS, Part 2, Extended
Â*Â*Version , 1986, of page 1138 you see a diffraction
Â*pattern where you see alternating bands of very
Â*dense fuzzy dots and voids.
If you look at the distribution of galaxies, you again see
Â*this pattern of very dense bands called clusters or walls of
galaxies
Â*and then interspersed are voids where few galaxies reside..
So we have a mathematics pattern of diffraction such as in double
slit
Â*and this pattern exists in the distribution of galaxies in the
Cosmos.
But here I want to extend that range of mathematical
Â*pattern to the idea that the abundance in Nature of the
Â*Chemical Elements of the Cosmos, also follows that
Â*diffraction pattern. Where we see a huge abundance of
Â*hydrogen and helium and then begin to see a gap or void of abundance
Â*of the elements lithium, berylium,
Â*boron. And so I am conjecturing that this mathematical
Â*pattern of diffraction exists in the distribution of galaxies,
exists
Â*in the distribution of planets in solar systems and exists in the
Â*abundance of chemical elements in the cosmos. The pattern is that of
Â*dense band followed by a void then another lesser dense band.

Newsgroups: sci.physics, sci.astro, sci.math
From: Archimedes Plutonium
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 00:11:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Â*planet & Sun cores
Notice in the above Indiana EDU website that the core of the Sun
Â*is approx
1,990,000 times 0.1% which is 1,990
while the whole of Jupiter is 1,900 in units of 10^27 grams.
Some may say that is mere coincidence that the core of the Sun is
Â*almost exactly
Â*the size of all of Jupiter in terms of mass. But I say it is because
Â*the Growing Solar System
Â*Theory with Dirac Radioactivity is a precisely measured out
Â*phenomenon. Just as Â*Titius-Bode found precise
Â*distance spacing
Â*within our Solar System that the mass of the Sun in iron and nickel
is
Â*equal to all of the
Â*mass of Jupiter.
Now it used to be thought that 70 percent of stars were binary, but
recently
that has turned around to say that 30 percent are binary. Which only
really
goes to show how unreliable binary star data really is with so many
assumptions
for any calculations.
However, if we can find a large number of stars that are twin stars
and find
Â*that one of the star
Â*partners is twice as old as the other partner such as perhaps one of
Â*the stars has twice
Â*as much thorium or uranium or radioactive strontium or rubidium. In
Â*other words, if one
Â*twin star partner has 2X the amount of a radioactive element would
Â*imply that the star
Â*is twice as old as its twin partner.
For if it is found that twin stars are usually partners of 2X
Â*older would obviously
Â*indicate that Alien Solar Systems or ExoSolar-Systems were never
Â*created by a Nebular
Â*Dust Cloud theory but that they were created the same as our own
Solar
Â*System by means
Â*of Dirac New Radioactivity. And that our Jupiter is thus slated to
become
Â*a twin star to the Sun
Â*some 5 billion years into the future.

AP