Old July 25th 19, 11:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Summertime and the Livin' is Easy

On Wednesday, July 24, 2019 at 1:33:01 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, July 23, 2019 at 4:01:22 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, July 23, 2019 at 2:11:47 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, July 22, 2019 at 4:58:27 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, June 21, 2019 at 3:29:24 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
First day of Summer! Sun is out now here in Gresham, but there were a lot of morning clouds most of the day. Now a cool 65F as of 3:15 PM. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 45%.

Trump had a strike on Iran all planned, but at the last minute changed his mind. So instead of the birth Armageddon, it turned out to be just another abortion!

Double-A

85 here wiuth 8ph wind.Disney is owned by NYC bankers(Mafia top family) they own Anaheim 100%.Alexacitycenter was build for them.Its not housing for the poor,and that is for sure. GOP Mafia owns USA.We the people 0 Gop Mafia 10.I posted this was coming for 27 years.Ran for office for this thinking.I lost but at less I fought Bert

Disney's CEO Robert Iger is Jewish, and was a member of the Democratic Party until 2016 when he switched to Independent (probably because he couldn't stomach Hillary). He has been CEO since 2005. I can't find any connections between him, the GOP, or the Mafia!

A mostly overcast day here in Gresham. Sun starting to come through now as of 2 PM. Now 70F. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 55%.

Double-A

100F WOW global warming has hit Calif. NYC Mafia is both Jewish and Italian for over 70 years.Hard to find the word Mafia used The godfather does not want is in print,movies,TV nor anymore congress hearings.I can not find who the godfather today.30 years ago he moved from NYC to S. Carolina. I lived in Fl. next to Salivita a Mafia retirement village. Their Waste Management people live like millionaires..Severn Trent Avatar see to it.FLorida state police make sure their safe,..Bert

Anaheim is a hot spot.Soon all of Calif. will be on fire.We must let it burn itself out.

I agree when it comes to California. Let 'er burn!

The sand and rock are dry nf hot.The wind is always 12mph. I predict an earth quake is due at Mt. Baldy this year.Bert

Now 85F here in Gresham as of 3 PM. 89F predicted. Wind NW at 7 mph. Humidity 27%. Should cool a little after tomorrow.

Double-A