Old June 13th 13, 11:58 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Henry Wilson DSc.

Default Einstein's biggest mistakes

On Thu, 13 Jun 2013 08:53:04 +0200, "Paul B. Andersen"
wrote:

On 12.06.2013 21:54, Koobee Wublee wrote:

The true bottom line is that there has been no such observation on the
anomaly to Mercury’s orbit since 150 years ago.

Since you know better, this is a blatant lie.
http://www.gethome.no/paulba/pdf/Clemence.pdf

The reason is most likely that the measurement just does not
agree with the Schwarzschild metric.

If you want to prove your claim, I suggest you make a new study
of the perihelion advance of Mercury.
The data are available for anybody who wants them.

From
http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/?ephemerides#planets
and a number of other sources.

Of everything written in this paper, I find this statement the most revealing,
"Although mean orbital elements are also available for planetary satellites,
you are strongly discouraged from using them to generate your own ephemerides,
as they will be highly inaccurate for many bodies. "

Say no more.....

Henry Wilson DSc.