Old November 4th 11, 05:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy
thejohnlreed

Default The New Gravity intro

On Nov 3, 4:15*pm, wrote:
I'M STILL RIGHT HERE, IDIOT!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 3 Nov 2011 14:32:27 -0700 (PDT), thejohnlreed

wrote:
On Oct 27, 8:48*am, wrote:
YES, YOU SURE ARE INSANE!

HOW'S IT FEEL TO BE INSANE?

IDIOT!

Saul Levy

jr writes
I wish you were here.

On Wed, 26 Oct 2011 22:52:57 -0700 (PDT), thejohnlreed

wrote:
On Oct 26, 9:12*pm, wrote:
IT HELPS YOU TO BE INSANE, john!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 26 Oct 2011 20:00:10 -0700 (PDT), thejohnlreed
wrote:
The Nrw Dravity Intro
johnreed
We used the balance scale to give us weight for 6000 years and for
6000 years we believed that heavy objects fall faster than lighter
objects.
Thanks for the compliment.
johnreed

jr writesNewton is my main idol So it is with great defernce and
respect that I point out the following. Newton's first law gave us
linear and single object spin angular momentum. It did not give us two
body orbit angular momentum. Newton derived two body orbital angular
momentum by applying perfectly circular spin angular momentum to
Kepler's law of areas. They are both least action consistent and rely
on our measure of comparative mass which with respect to Newton
conjectured "If it is true here it is true everywhere". With reference
to the proportionality of mass to all "bodies" in the universe. This
was in the time of Dante' and Newton was a believer.

Newton's third law gave us the equal and opposite idea for force.
Since what we lift can be quantified as resistance [mg] and is equal
to a force we feel [F] by definition [F=mg]. We can call the force we
feel [mg] a force that is generated by the planet. However we are
alive and animate and have the propensity to "feel" through our
tactile sense. The planet feels nothing I assume. So the planet can be
acting uniformly on non-uniform atoms which we exert an effort to
lift.

The planet uniformly attracts non-
uniform atoms. We have one pan of non uniform atoms balanced against
another pan of non uniform atoms. [g] acts uniformly on non-uniform
atoms. What is the great difficulty here once it is pointed out to
you. [g] acts uniformly on non-uniform atoms.

This is pretty simple stuff. I don't expect you to grasp it but
lurkers will.
johnreed