Old July 28th 08, 11:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Polarised sunglasses see black hole disks

If YOU say so, BradBoi! lmfjao!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 17:15:59 -0700 (PDT), BradGuth
wrote:

But every astronomer within Usenet/newsgroup claims to have always
known all there is to know about such optics, and of whatever can or
can not be accomplished. So, why the hell are they better than a half
century out of date?

Years ago I'd asked of using polarized optics, in part on behalf of
KECK being soft-modified so as resolve 1 m/pixel of our Selene/moon.
The polarized application was also along with a green or blue laser
cannon illumination process of our otherwise soft earthshine
illuminated moon.

As of roughly 8 years ago, it seems that I'd also mentioned the NASA/
Apollo usage of polarized optics, of which by rights should have made
our physically dark as coal moon look even darker (of greater contrast
and much less glare factor) to the Kodak eye.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth