Old November 7th 03, 05:58 PM
tmc

Default "Dear Mr. Craft...

I have the DX3, and it is a real beauty! I have it on a home made 10"
Dob with a Parks mirror (which is sweet) also.

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 17:29:17 -0600, Alan W. Craft
wrote:

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 15:16:44 -0800, Mike Simmons wrote:

"Alan W. Craft" wrote:

...We have checked with Parks, and the mirror is back from coating
and the telescope is in assembly. It should be completed and tested by
the end of next week.

Yours truly,

Richard"

Gee, I hope they don't rush it through, and perhaps, cut a corner or two...

Cut corners? You're getting a square mirror? :-)

8^)

The mirror was finished at the time of inquiry, so I'm only concerned
about the tube and its components, particularly the JMI NGF-DX3 focusser
I'm having installed in lieu of their in-house focussers.

Alan