Old July 23rd 11, 09:54 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
Androcles[_45_]

Default Parametric down-conversion in the Solar system

"Aleksandr Timofeev" wrote in message
On 22 ???, 22:02, "Androcles"
wrote:
"Aleksandr Timofeev" wrote in message

On Jul 22, 11:51 am, "Androcles" .

2011 wrote:
"Aleksandr Timofeev" wrote in message

On Jul 21, 11:42 pm, "Androcles" .

2011 wrote:
"Aleksandr Timofeev" wrote in message

On 21 ???, 18:44, "Androcles"
wrote:

"Aleksandr Timofeev" wrote in message

Finally, the rotation period of the Sun is stated for the equator,
but
it
varies by latitude. Why is zero latitude the only value
considered?
Surely
some sort of weighted average would be more characteristic?

Orbits of planets lie close to an ecliptic plane. The ecliptic plane
passes through the centre of a plane of equator of the Sun.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecliptic_plane

'The plane of the ecliptic (also known as the ecliptic plane) is the
plane of the Earth's orbit around the Sun.[1] It is the primary
reference plane when describing the position of bodies in the Solar
System,[2] with celestial latitude being measured relative to the
ecliptic plane.[3] In the course of a year, the Sun's apparent path
through the sky lies in this plane. The planetary bodies of our
Solar
System all tend to lie near this plane, since they were formed from
the Sun's spinning, flattened, protoplanetary disk.[1]'

"Finally, the rotation period of the Sun is stated for the equator,
but
it
varies by latitude."

Who does not agree with it?
Finally, it has nothing to do with any planets. Finally, any
discussion
of planets afterwards isn't final but a whole new subject. Finally,
there
is no good reason given for the plane of rotation of the Sun to be
aligned
with the ecliptic. And that's final.

I have shown on this fact in the message 1
of this thread.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun

Sun Sidereal rotation period:
(at equator) 25.05 days [1]
(at 16° latitude) 25.38 days [1] 25d 9h 7min 12s [8]
(at poles) 34.4 days [1]

So we have parametric down-conversion in the Solar system:

1. Sun Sidereal rotation period at equator:

Sun_Sidereal_rotation_period = 25.05 days

2. The characteristic period of the solar system as a whole:

characteristic period = 49.05799539 days

Full marks for being able to copy wackypedia. Three cheers for good
old Alek. Hip hip... Hooray! Hip hip... Hooray! Hip hip... Hooray!

Although this statement has nothing at all to do with planets,
wackypedia says Aleksandr Timofeev can't spell his own
name.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Timofeev

Sorry, no cutting corners, the old rules still stand - My name is
Aleksandr Nikolaevich Timofeev

Awww... I wanted to be cheered for copying wackypedia.
Wackypedia says your name is really spelt "Timofeyev."
As you expect me to trust wackypedia that you like to copy
I have to conclude you can't spell your own name.

What about ' parametric down-conversion in the Solar system'?
Babble. Russian babble. Russian idiot babble.

Huh, then:

It is necessary for you to study carefully
Hahaha, then: It is necessary for you to understand nobody is interested
in you copying wackypedia, I can read it for myself.
Hahaha, then: It is necessary for you to understand the planets are NOT
all in the same plane.
Hahaha, then: It is necessary for you to understand the Sun's equatorial
plane
need not coincide with the plane of any one planet, anymore than the
Earth's equatorial plane doesn't coincide with the Moon's orbital plane.
Hahaha, then: It is NOT necessary for me to study your
misunderstandings,
it is necessary for you to accept my corrections.

Well, then:

The inclination of orbits of planets to Solar equator does not exceed
7.155 degrees which one is insignificant value.
Hahahahahaha!
Well, then: Moscow does not exceed 15 degrees from Lithuania which one
is insignificant value. It is necessary for you to accept Russia is
insignificant
country.

It seemed to me that you confuse "longitude" and "latitude".
It seems to me that Moscow does not exceed 15 degrees from Lithuania
in longitude.
It is necessary for you to understand you are a ****ing moron. **** off.