Old July 31st 20, 04:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
a425couple

Default Everybody's dead...

On 7/31/2020 12:27 AM, greysky wrote:
I am gone for a few years touring the world and what do I find when I
get back? Just about everybody who used to frequent this newsgroup is
either dead, missing, or in jail... no more nitebat, no more bert, no
more seans, no more Darla. But lots and lots of Covid. Sheesh...

Well, certainly many of the old are gone.
Yeah, some have died.
Others to unknown. Probably some to Facebook.

Meanwhile where did you go?
Did you have fun?

In 2004 on a cruise ship, in the middle of the night in
middle of Caribbean, I and my wife both saw a shooting star.