Old November 11th 04, 10:14 AM
Pat Flannery

SteveO wrote:

Thanks, Jim - under a magnifying lens, it does seem to be 67D. Pity -
as a Boulder, Colorado resident, I was hoping that it depicted Scott
Carpenter's ride.

You could print out this shot of his launch:
http://www.apolloexplorer.co.uk/phot...7/10073698.htm

On a related note, is there any place where I can
find out if Scott Carpenter has an upcoming autograph session? Even
though it isn't his launch, an autographed photo from the glory days
would still look really nice on the office wall (never mind that I was
still in diapers when he flew).

Throw him a real curve ball and show up with a photo of Sealab II or III

Pat