Old July 13th 18, 11:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Andrew W[_2_]

Default Apollo 15 Astronaut Says Humans Are Descendants Of Ancient Aliens

"Double-A" wrote in message

On Friday, July 13, 2018 at 4:29:26 AM UTC-7, Andrew W wrote:
Apollo 15 Astronaut Says Humans Are Descendants Of Ancient Aliens

http://www.reportingthetruth.com/apo...ncient-aliens/

“We are the aliens, but we just think they are somebody else. But we are
the
ones who came from somewhere else, because somebody else had to survive,
and
they got into little spacecraft then they came here and landed, and they
started civilization here.”

“And if you don’t believe me, go get books on Ancient Sumerians and see
what
they had to say.”

“They’ll tell you right up front,” Worden added.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/ajwerner/

Anyone or anything that sets itself up to be worshipped must be
considered a
false god.
Anyone who has a master is a slave.

We are awfully closely related genetically to the apes here on Earth for us
to be space aliens.

Double-A

There's a simple answer to that. The ETs that came here millennia ago had to
genetically adapt the existing primate type life forms that were already
here from millions of years earlier because nothing else would survive for
very long with the specific conditions here.