Old May 22nd 17, 12:31 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default NASA Announces SLS/Orion Flight Slide

In article ,
says...

On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 5:56:37 AM UTC-4, Jeff Findley wrote:
In article ,
says...

trumps presidency will be over really soon....

Off topic.

Jeff

his issues can effect not only our entire country but the entire world. theres now suspicions he is has dimentia.

he could end all human life on our world, by starting a nuclear war........

Still off topic. Keep the non-space related politics out of
sci.space.policy.

Jeff