Old June 15th 17, 08:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 5:16:31 PM UTC-7, hanson wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
Another cool day here. 57F now with occasional showers. SW wind 6 mph.

They are remodeling the tavern across form the library. That place never
seemed to have any business. Somebody must be betting on the come, betting
a better business climate will soon be here when the new Amazon distribution
center is built in neighboring Troutdale!

Double-A

but, http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017,
the Face-****ter and the criminal Graveyard Vandal
aka "reber G=emc^2" ,
is nowhere ton be seen now after you asked him
for his consideration to be an investor for you plans.
Pity

He is probably giving it serious consideration.

The radio forecast is warning of a strong storm coming in this afternoon, but my online forecast doesn't show it. Got to the library as soon as it opened at noon today to try to get back home before the bad weather cuts loose!

Currently 58F and raining lightly. Wind south at 8 mph.

Lunch with Kim yesterday. Somebody stole her bags again! I told it that it was because most street people know that most other street people keep drugs in their bags. But Kim never uses.

Double-A