Old September 21st 06, 01:51 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle
George Evans

Default Shuttle Pass at 5:50 AM

in article lid, nmp at
lid wrote on 9/20/06 11:47 AM:

Op Wed, 20 Sep 2006 14:25:23 +0000, schreef Craig Fink:

You know I really wish NASA and Russia had worked a little harder to
figure out how to dock an extra Soyuz with the Shuttle docked to the
Space Station. This mission would have been a really good opportunity to
get some nice pictures of the Shuttle docked with the Space Station.
Maybe there will be some other opportunities in the future.

I don't think taking pretty pictures is the goal of the mission!

I agree with Craig. I think that this would be a particularly fine day to
see pictures of a majestically docked, gleaming white Atlantis, maybe with
Venezuela or Iran visible hundreds of miles below. Yea, right now, I could
go for that.

George Evans