Old October 3rd 10, 02:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
vtcapo[_2_]

Default Time. What Is It? Is It A Non-Dimensional Non-QuantifiableFactor? Or Is It Multi-Dimensional, Including The Past And The Future, AsWell As The Present?

On Oct 2, 1:55*pm, John wrote:
On Oct 2, 10:43*am, John wrote:

On Oct 2, 10:23*am, John wrote:

On Oct 2, 8:38*am, vtcapo wrote:

On Oct 2, 10:18*am, John wrote:

The Dimensionalities Of Time
John Ayres

John who are you trying to convince? Not anyone in this NG. * Although
I too have astral traveled and experienced time to be multi-
dimensional, the extent of this post to this NG is self- indulgent.
No one is going to believe a word and it will fall on deaf ears.

RT

If you know that time is multi-dimensional, you should bring it up
with your professors and discuss it with them, as they are being
misguided by the theories of the status quo. If modern science is
mistaken about time, which it is, then they need to correct their
understanding of it. With a correct understanding of time, such
crackpot notions as time travel, time dilation, the notion that
nothing can travel faster than the speed of light, and so on, would
never have been uttered by the persons who originated those ideas. I
don't think my experience is one of astral traveling, though it sounds
similar, I'm moving into my "lives" at different times along the time
line of infinity both backwards, and forwards, that exists in the
present moment. I'm not moving into "higher realms" as is the case
with astral traveling. I'm stuck in the mundane experiences of my own
life. I'm not claiming a "higher awareness" of life in my experiences,
as would astral travelers. My experiences are entirely different from
what you're asserting.

John Ayres

Further, if time is eternal, than there was no "singularity" where
time "began", which is the nonsensical consensus of 92.5 percent of
the physicists, according to Mr. HVAC. Waking people up to this fact,
that they are incorrect about their notion of time, is not "self-
indulgent" but is rather, a public service.

John Ayres

Furthermore, this is a discussion group of not only astronomy, but of
cosmology. Cosmology is the study of our universe. If time in our
universe is multi-dimensional, than these papers explaining my "multi-
dimensional" experiences of infinite time are appropriate for this
news group, just as much as a discussion of higher states of
consciousness about our universe by a member of the Hare Krishna sect
of Hinduism.

John Ayres

In my twenties when I lived on a Sufi commune in New York our group
frequented a Psychic. His accuracy to predict future events was
uncanny. Concerning me he was extremely accurate to a point that I
requested a private reading with him. I have gone into detail
concerning this reading before on this NG and like I said to you, no
one in this NG has the mindset to understand this phenomena because
they are all confined to the scientific method for verification.
Nothing I can say or what you described can be verified. Now, this
doesn’t mean it is not a real experience. But to truly understand it,
one must experience it. However, your traveling from life to life past
to future leads me to believe that your experiences in the dream state
is just that, dreams.

When I confronted the psychic and asked him how he reached his
predictions he said he traveled (astrally) to the Akashic record. He
said, like you mentioned, that time past, present and future all exist
at the same time and what he sees concerning my future is probable
futures. He stressed probable because I could change it. The future
is not written in stone. However, based on my past and causes and
effects leading up to the present moment, it leaves him with
impressions that such and such is going to be my most probable future.
This is why so many psychics get it wrong. They are not always good
discerners of probable futures.

It wasn’t long after that meeting that he came to me in the dream
state. I was standing before him. He was dressed in white, sitting at
a white desk and everything was misty white. He then asked me, “So
you want to be enlightened?” I said YES! And with the snap of a
finger cast me into the darkest night imaginable in free fall. I
totally freaked and in an instant was returned back before him where
he looked into my eyes and said, “You are not ready”, snapped his
fingers and I awoke in a cold sweat.

It wasn’t until years later after reading Edgar Cayce that I realized
what he did. Cayce describing his psychic experience in the sleep
state said that he travels to the Akashic Record in order to get the
information concerning the individual he was reading. Before he gets
there he travels through a dark corridor before he enters the light.
This is where the psychic sent me but I was not sufficiently prepared
emotionally or spiritually to make that transition.

So let me ask you, do you travel through this dark corridor to get to
your past and future lives or do you spontaneously view them? I have
to assume a true experience to the Akashic record would take you on
the same journey. This doesn’t mean that pre-cognition of future
events always takes you along this path. Other out of body
experiences where I was projected to the location of the future event
or watching the event unfold in real time has occurred without
traveling through this corridor. But I suspect the unfolding of your
past and probably futures would require you to travel to the Akashic
record hence a journey through the dark corridor.

Whatever the case may be, only those who have had the experience know
what I am talking about. Regarding this NG, all you can expect
concerning this subject matter is ridicule from closed minds. Attempts
to enlighten this group by describing your experiences at length is
still in my estimation a waste of time and an exercise in self
indulgence.

RT