Old June 11th 07, 06:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Stefan Lilge

Default ASTRO: It's nebula season again

Actually here at 52 degrees north we don't even reach astronomical twilight.
The time where some imaging is possible is restricted from about midnight to
2 o'clock in the morning (daylight saving time). It looks to be clear this
night, but I really wonder if it is worth to set everything up (and get to
bed very late in spite of having to work tomorrow) for only two hours of
imaging...

Stefan

"Richard Crisp" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
t...

"Stefan Lilge" wrote in message
it is nebula season again!

I fear it is. You certainly get great pictures in summer, but for me it
is drought time, being "into" galaxies.
At least I can get a bit more sleep in summer, when nights don't really
exist here up north.

i took notice of the skies on Friday night (june 8)

it wasn't dark enough to image before 10:10pm

it was too bright to image by 4:35am

i am at 37.5 deg north roughly