Old August 16th 03, 12:44 AM
Mark McIntyre

Default "The Eagle has landed" NOT!

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 22:11:30 +0200, in uk.sci.astronomy , NJ
wrote:

Don't ask me, I didn't do it. Perhaps they did it the way you would
have done it.

Just FYI, this type of response is highly typical of conspiracy
theorists when a flaw in their conspiracy is spotted. To remind you,
you proposed a theory, its therefore yours, if someone finds a hole,
you have to plug it.

The details of what exactly was done are not important.
They are a distraction from the greater issue.

Since you're using the details to build a conspiracy theory, you can I
expect see that this response is nonsense. The entire matter hinges on
the detail.

--
Mark McIntyre
CLC FAQ http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html