Old May 19th 06, 07:52 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

John Griffin is a certified naysay e-spook of a bigot, and otherwise a
true Usenet dipstick of having been incest cloned for the task of
working as a brown nosed butt-wipe minion on behalf of his Third Reich,
that which now has our dumbfounded and LLPOF GW Bush as it's Skull and
Bones puppet/minion leader.

LIBERATOR; I never used any of his photos, I use NASAs data entirely.
It's all disinformation, thus they want the citizenry to be dumb to
Venus, because, obviously, there is life there.

Avoidance and disinformation is evidence.

LIBERATOR,
I totally agree, as well as my photos are also those of NASA's Magellan
images, with nothing modified since anyone can download the very same
originals and PhotoShop process to their naysay heart's content if they
ever wanted to actually prove that all is perfectly natural and of
nothing other than a bunch of hot and nasty rocks that so happens to
look exactly like an active fluid-arch having that very rational
looking nearby township of complex structures and otherwise perfectly
community like infrastructure that's looking exactly like no other
known piles of such hot or cold rocks.

For all we know there is life and civilizations on many of our 9
planets. Saturn and Jupiter, I'd without a doubt insist there's life
there, and civilized, established life. NASA sure the hell doesn't want
us to know. It's their special little jewel, knowing about life on
other planets. They have thier little circles of cronyism and lie their
asses to us while using our tax money to achieve the knowledge they
have.

Of whatever's pressure and even of most forms of thermal extremes (hot
or cold) is as we know is not a problem for the intelligent designed
and/or of coexisting intelligent other forms of evolved/adapted life
that isn't nearly as dumbfounded as are most Americans, nor is it even
all that insurmountable for the raw happenstance of other ET evolution
to have adapted. Therefore, as you say there certainly could be other
life on nearby planets that offer a sufficient atmosphere for fending
off the solar and cosmic radiation. Therefore, I wouldn't be giving
any significant hope of life as we know it or even of other life not as
we know it as being sustained upon Mars or the likes of Mercury, which
is likely why our NASA certified wizards of such all-knowing
rusemasters are so focused upon such pathetic planets, that which only
the most advanced forms of life using a great deal of applied
technology could possibly survive as long as basically 100% of most
everything needed had been taken along for the ride, as per having to
provide nearly 100% as taken from Earthly resources. In other words,
the likes of Mars, Mercury and even our moon are sufficiently safe bets
for the likes of our naysay NASA that wants to perpetuate their ongoing
religious cult ruse that we're it, and perhaps even implying that we're
most likely all there is of intelligent life within this vast galaxy if
not of the known universe, whereas nothing on this Earth would make
their pagan religious cultism any happier.

As to your "What is the sense of doing anything with our moon? It's a
waste in my opinion." is actually a fairly true to life statement,
especially since we haven't a viable fly-by-rocket lander, and that our
moon is such a secondary and even a bit of a primary source of DNA
lethal gamma and hard-X-rays is obviously going to keep that otherwise
extremely dark and nasty sucker as pretty much taboo/off-limits to
humanity, which is not to say that sufficiently robust robotics and of
establishing the LSE-CM/ISS that's effectively and efficiently
utilizing the LL-1 zone is within that same naysay boat.

We know nothing, NASA has propped us on skilled tactful disinformation.

That's not only true but it's actually much worse off than even you'd
care to realize. Via evidence exclusion has been the status quo of our
government and of our NASA from the very get-go, and it's also the well
established method of their getting way with such infomercial-science
and disinformation as utilized by the likes of Hitler and of those
before and after that have been as naysay scientifically and thus
intellectually much worse, although I don't know of what beats the
likes of having placed Jesus Christ (as one of their own Jewish kind)
on a stick, and then continually having blamed others.
-
Brad Guth