Old May 19th 06, 04:12 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

LIBERATOR,
The ESA Venus EXPRESS orbit of 250 km by 66,000 km is going to remain
as somewhat instrument resolution limited for most all but the polar
zones. At best it's not likely going to identify upon anything that's
potentially intelligent or otherwise of artificial thermal
differentials because of such distances and subsequent poor resolution.
Venus EXPRESS is however science on the cheap as such satellites tend
to get, thereby even their optical instruments are those somewhat
limited in scope and obviously without radar imaging as any part of
their capability is just the unfortunate turn of events when politics
and religions gets in the way of what could have been.

Limited to a penetrating look-see into specific IR spectrums may
however reveal the likely nighttime season of surface temperatures as
to whatever's the case of a fairly large area that much cooler than
we'd been informed of by all of the previous missions, of thereby
telling us a bit more of what's so geothermal about Venus.

Too bad that such new and improved science of ESA's Venus EXPRESS is
currently being treated as though somewhat Usenet taboo, and/or as
need-to-know by way of having been banished into posting related Usenet
topics in most any language other than english. Even the official web
sit of ESA isn't sharing any more information than absolutely necessary
(perhaps Venus EXPRESS is actually broken and they're having to bluff
their way along).

This limited mission of a mostly thermal imaging look-see at Venus is
somewhat like our not ever having established the LL-1 satellite on
behalf of Earth and Moon science. So much as mention LL-1 or of
anything that could best utilize that nifty nullification zone and
Usenet goes into their usual damage-control postal mode of topic/author
stalking, bashing and if possible banishment mode.

The ongoing incest of Usenet's intellectual banishments and of their
continual usage of evidence exclusions is actually proof-positive that
I'm more right about what I've uncovered than I'd thought. Too bad
that I also right about their wussy status quo of such pathetic physics
and science communities and institutions as well, and here I'd thought
we got rid of the Third Reich sorts of such perverted individuals that
would knowing collaborate with the devil himself, and obviously against
their own kind if need be. Obviously leadership isn't the problem that
actually utilize as a cloak on behalf of those collaborating with
private orders of cultism that has ulterior motives and hidden agendas
of their own to pursue.

The likes of "John Griffin" are being their normal borg like
brown-nosed self, and otherwise doing exactly whatever their club/cult
thinks is best, such as keeping up the pretense that their all-knowing
and supposed leadership needs to be continually butt-wiped with their
individual noses in order to keep their collaboration up to speed, as
in focused upon keeping their mutually beneficial ruse/sting of the
century ongoing. Obviously I would damage a good portion of their
pretentious world that's currently protected by such Skull and Bones
forms of pagan greed, arrogance and of their crimes against humanity
that includes their intentions of allowing WW-III and/or the ongoing
demise of our environment.

The ongoing PC attacks via GOOGEL/Usenet, of my having to deal with
their intrusive malware/****ware, is simply adding more proof that I'm
more than sufficiently right. The fact that our John Griffin is a "the
daddy Newbon who is an animation of both Chos and Spielberg" is pretty
much exactly what these Usenet rusemasters and of their ****ology are
actually all about.
-
Brad Guth