Old May 15th 06, 05:44 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

On 15 May 2006 01:11:51 -0700, wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
.com:

Brad is deathly afraid of being wrong, and of being found out being the
mental midget he is - just as you are tomcat! You and he have
accomplished nothing except wasting everyone's time, and turning this
newsgroup into a worthless cesspool of bull****. I and others have
attempted to impart some knowledge to you thinking that perhaps your
enthusiasm is worthwhile - but you both manifestly refuse any such
attempts at receiving knowledge becuase you both are too ****ed up to
learn a damned thing. So, to hell with both of you, you ****ing
lunatics

"Scottie, give me one-third impulse power, and divert all remaining
power to the forward clue-shields."

"Aye, Captain."
--
V.G.

"i would blame them it they went on a holy jhiad and killed off all the infidels, would you?"
- AssLexa's "200+" alien-implanted IQ jumps the rails and crashes into a grade school, killing all inside.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.