Old July 8th 05, 01:43 PM
Craig Fink

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 23:45:21 -0700, Alina Chernoivanova wrote:

From http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

The details of the contract between Space Adventures and Olsenom are
stored in the secret. This is understandable. But, as I understood, Olesn
can not fly only because of the extraordinary situations. If we they occur
ourselves company do not bear before it the responsibility: money to it
will return neither company nor Roskosmos. So that they not would be
istrecheny in I be empty, will fly Kostenko. Possibly, Olsena insured
against "nepoleta on S" and so it will be able to return its money from
the insurer.