Old July 23rd 04, 01:49 AM
Aunt Buffy

I've just been talking to Stephen Hawking...he says it must be a WHITE HOLE
pushing thru from another universe...Unfortunately the information about
this phenomenon is missing from my baseball book which became mangled in the
wash.

"dude" wrote in message
OK last time they told me it was a star because no planets are visible at
this time... But no way is this a star...

I live in Wisconsin (-6:00GMT). It is currently 3:15am and there is a

bright
object in the SouthEast sky.

It is redish but also twinkles white. It is too big to be a star.

On my days off it was too cloudy to take my telescope out. Now I am at

work
and saw it on my break again.

Please, can someone go outside and tell me WTF it is?!?!?!?

Thanks...