Old April 27th 10, 11:46 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Air Force misguided on X-37B operations costs?

On Apr 27, 4:31*pm, "Jonathan" wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

If India and China own the Earth-moon L1(Selene L1); *what other
easily accessible high ground that's offering a zero delta-V or other
great outpost/gateway potential (besides our moon/Selene) is there?

Looks like there's plenty of room for everyone.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...rangian_points

But our policy is much like that of the seas, we
have a right of access, any interference with our
free access of space is an act of war.

Or, in short, first come first serve. It's enough
to occupy some orbit first in order to own it.

Correct.
"first come first serve" is as good of ownership rights as it needs to
get.

Selene L1 could safely manage to accommodate 510 station-keeping
nations of platforms like "Clarke Stations" along with hosting my LSE-
CM/ISS, that could be joined into a composite platform of hosting a
hub of all nations if need be.

~ BG