Old November 7th 08, 05:15 PM posted to rec.models.scale,sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Default RFI: Parasail kit for the Revell Gemini?

OM wrote:

OM thought that the 1/24th scale version also had the landing gear parts
originally... and I thought that he was wrong...but the more I think
about it, I think he's right about that.

...Patrick, when I built the kit the first time back in late '66, I
honestly recall the nosegear and the skids. I chunked the parts in the
scrap box because I didn't build that version, and if I still had the
parts I'd scan them for future reference.

The more I thought about it, I can remember my older brother having
those parts, and that they were very well molded indeed, particularly
the gridwork inside of the skids.
I'm frankly surprised I didn't remember this before.. is this the one
that had the vacuformed parasail included in the kit?

Pat