Old April 1st 14, 12:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

Default plane took power dive

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
On Monday, March 31, 2014 11:32:29 AM UTC-7, Rocky wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Monday, March 31, 2014 7:31:56 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:

Rocky presented the following explanation :

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

snipped to conserve virtual paper

What do you make of the extra ping?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...t-live-3236617

It's very complex, as well as perplexing. There's no good excuse for

not

having 24 hour recording capacity of flight recorders, a fully

independent

satellite beacon with full flight management data packets streamed at

the

very least hourly w/o faults and minute by minute reporting with
fault

issues, and those pingers with tenfold more sonic energy and at least

three month battery capacity.

*** Yes Goth, I'm sure they would have, if the technology were
readily

available.

On the other hand, they didn't have you on the design staff to point

put

these

glaring shortcomings to the well trained and very capable Boeing

Aeronautic

Engineers.

Still the fact remains as long as commercial jets can be
electronically

hijacked the way it appears MH370 was they should be grounded.

Rocky

*** Once it is determined that the liner was indeed "electronically

high-jacked", I would agree with you ... on the other hand, they could

simply put a larger, multi-language instruction label on the existing

Auto-Pilot override switch, to prevent such an unlikely event.

I know, Wocky, it won't be long before you'll dig out those 9/11

nuclear devices that were smuggled on board by George Bush and Dick

Cheney, along with a Radio Shack long range detonation transmitter, in

the able hands of Donald Rumsfield, with the instruction read by Condy

Rice.

Pilots have far too many options, and yet the most important ones are no

longer available to them, such as any methods of directing controlling

anything associated with flight management. Everything is CPU dependent,

plus always in need of a great amount of electrical energy that can be

easily disrupted by a cockpit or cargo fire.

============================

If mh370 took a power dive and the following is true then someone
survived.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/03...-indian-ocean/

If anyone survived the ocean impact, these unnecessary and botched search
tactics with numerous delays would have them as dead.

If anyone was taken into any secret military base and for whatever reason
kept alive, they are no longer with the living, as having been liquefied
and/or incinerated by now.

FEMA and their NWO buddies have plans for us, though I'm not sure they are
ready to act on their Georgia Guidestone manifesto. I think they'll need to
create their proxy WW3 in order to drain off and/or dysfunction as much of
public resources as possible before enacting their diabolical NWO.

Yep, it seems if people want to live they have to play stupid to our bankers
because even if the captured were released there would be hundreds of
questions that nobody wants to deal with.

Just like with 9/11 where the best trick there was to pretend certain
questions never existed like who funded the 19 alleged hijackers and what
was their alleged motive for being such outstanding rookie pilots that could
not only fly better than long time pilots but could get their jets to go
faster than they should without breaking up?

Rocky